Residential Program Fees
- Residential Program Fee: $2,955.00
- Housing Fees: $1,216.00
- Dining Fees: $729.00
Total Cost: $4,900.00
Please note: Housing and dining fees are separate from the Quarter Plus program fee because University Housing and University Dining are separate departments under the Cal Poly Corporation and have their own policies. Each student will sign a separate Quarter Plus housing and dining agreement. Please contact them directly with questions about their agreements and fees.
The dates for the Quarter Plus 2023 housing rates are August 15 – September 13, 2023. Students will move into their Quarter Plus housing assignment on Tuesday, August 15th and into their Fall assignment on Friday, September 8th from 4-9 pm. Parents/supporters are not required to return to campus to help with the move to fall housing assignments. Learning Assistants will be helping students with the move.
The Quarter Plus program ends on September 12, and participants will remain in their Fall Housing assigned room (that they moved into on September 8). They will be charged the Quarter Plus program Housing rate for the 30 nights of August 15 – September 13 and begin being charged the Fall Housing rate starting the night of September 14.
VIRTUAL PROGRAM FEES
- Virtual Program (COMS 101: Public Speaking) Fee: $1,250.00
- Quarter Plus Consent Forms will be sent to you via Adobe Sign, date TBD. Important Note: Your parent or guardian will be required to sign the consent forms. The process will take approximately 5-10 minutes, and you will need your medical insurance information (name of health insurance, policy number and doctor’s name) to complete the forms.
- The payment of a $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place in the program.
- Quarter Plus Instructional and Institutional Fees will be posted to your student account and due in July
- How to pay fees
- Students are responsible for all charges posted. Scholarship opportunities are available.
- Consider setting up a separate parent/supporter log-in account for online payments of the Quarter Plus fees as well as the separate housing and dining fees. Please see Student Accounts for instructions on how to do this and for general instructions on how to make a payment.
- Institutional, state, federal aid, and fee waivers are not accepted for Quarter Plus fees.
- All charges will be posted to your student account separately.
- If the non-refundable deposit is not paid by the due date, student will be dropped from the program and deposit charge will be removed.
- If you are dropped by the program and wish to be re-enrolled in the program, a $50 administrative fee will be charged to re-enroll.
- If the program fee is not paid by the due date, a $25 late payment fee will be assessed. In addition, a registration hold will be placed on student's records, preventing enrollment in classes until the balance is paid.