Financial Information for 2021
Residential Program Fees
- Residential Program Fee: $2,955.00
- Housing fees: $1,452.00
- Dining Fees: $600.00
Total Cost: $5,007.00
VIRTUAL PROGRAM FEES
- Virtual Program (COMS 101: Public Speaking) Fee: $1,250.00
- Virtual Program (COMS 101: Public Speaking and another GE class): $2,500.00
- Quarter Plus Consent Forms will be sent to you via Adobe Sign, date TBD. Important Note: Your parent or guardian will be required to sign the consent forms. The process will take approximately 5-10 minutes, and you will need your medical insurance information (name of health insurance, policy number and doctor’s name) to complete the forms.
- The payment of a $500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place in the program.
- Quarter Plus Instructional and Institutional Fees of $2,500 will be posted to your student account July 13 and due July 16
- How to pay fees
Due to the university decision to delay the start of the Fall Quarter to 9/20 there will be a gap between the end of Quarter Plus on 9/10 and the beginning of Week of Welcome on 9/15.
Quarter Plus Students in the residential program will move into their fall housing assignment on 9/10 (before the official move in date of 9/14) but only be charged $200.00 for the additional days. Students will sign a bridge agreement at the same time they apply for Quarter Plus Housing. Quarter Plus learning assistants will provide support and activities during this period.
- Students are responsible for all charges posted. Scholarship opportunities are available.
- Institutional, state, federal aid, and fee waivers are not accepted for Quarter Plus fees.
- All charges will be posted to your student account separately.
- If the non-refundable deposit is not paid by the due date, student will be dropped from the program and deposit charge will be removed.
- If you are dropped by the program and wish to be re-enrolled in the program, a $50 administrative fee will be charged to re-enroll.
- If the program fee is not paid by the due date, a $25 late payment fee will be assessed. In addition, a registration hold will be placed on student's records, preventing enrollment in classes until the balance is paid.
- For general instructions on how to make a payment, not specific to Quarter Plus, please see Student Accounts.