Financial Information for 2018
Quarter Plus Scholarships 2018
Three to five scholarships will be awarded for Quarter Plus this year. To be considered for the scholarship, applications must be submitted no later than midnight Friday, May 4, 2018. Applicants must indicate on their Quarter Plus applications that they would like to be considered for this scholarship. Scholarships are partial (covering program fees) and will be awarded based on financial needs as determined by completing the 2018-19 FAFSA or the CA Dream Application.
|May 8||Scholarship recipients notified|
|May 8||Last day to drop and not be responsible for the $500 non-refundable deposit|
|May 9||Non-refundable deposit will be posted for those who confirmed their acceptance. For those who are accepted after May 8th, your deposit will be posted within a week. This is due within 3 calendar days and you will receive an email once the deposit has been posted.|
|May 12||Deposit due|
|July 15||Last day to drop without owing other program fees|
|July 16||All other charges posted|
|July 19||All other charges due|
Fees are tentative and can change without notice.
|Instructional & Institutional Fees||$2658|
- Students are responsible for all charges posted. Scholarship opportunities are available.
- Institutional, state, federal aid, and fee waivers are not accepted for Quarter Plus fees.
- All charges will be posted to your student account separately.
- If the non-refundable deposit is not paid by the due date, student will be dropped from the program and deposit charge will be removed.
- If you are dropped by the program and wish to be re-enrolled in the program, a $50 administrative fee will be charged to re-enroll.
- If the program fee is not paid by the due date (July 19, 2018), a $25 late payment fee will be assessed. In addition, a registration hold will be placed on student's records, preventing enrollment in classes until the balance is paid.
- For general instructions on how to make a payment, not specific to Quarter Plus, please see: extended.calpoly.edu/about/fees.html
Refund/Reversal of Fees Information
A non-refundable program deposit of $500 is required to secure your space in the Quarter Plus program. This deposit will be posted to your Student Account in May or June, depending on the date that the Quarter Plus waiver packet is completed. You will be notified by an email when the deposit has been posted. Payment will be due within three days of posting to the account. If the payment is not received within three days, you will be dropped from the program. If you are dropped due to non-payment and wish to be re-enrolled in the program, a $50 administrative fee will be charged to re-enroll.
The balance of the Quarter Plus program fees ($3770), including housing and dining, will be posted to your Student Account on or about July 16, 2018. Payment of these fees will be due within three days of the posting. After July 16, 2018 there is no reversal for program fees for the Quarter Plus institutional and instructional fee ($2658). Housing and Dining should be contacted separately regarding their refund policies.
If it is determined by Extended Education before the start of the program that enrollment in classes offered in the Quarter Plus program will not apply towards your degree progress, either due to Cal Poly major requirements, transfer credit or Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) test scores, all fees will be reversed and you will be dropped from the program.
Cal Poly Extended Education reserves the right to cancel this program because of security, health, academic quality, or operational concerns at any time. In the event that the program is canceled by Cal Poly Extended Education, refunds will be granted.
The terms under which you agree to participate in the program cannot be changed or amended except in writing and signed by an authorized office of the University.Back to top